cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the sd role in credit management.

how can we remove the credit blokes

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

IN SD , credit management is used to block sales document if the value of sales document exceeds a specified limit for a particular customer (maintained at FD32)

Also such credit blocks can be removed with transaction codes VKM3/VKM4

Rewards with points if useful

Regards

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Nikhil,

i used FD32 but i can't change information. why? tell me pls!

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinh,

What info do you want to change in FD32, pls elaborate.

Regards,

Tatvam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tatvam,

Only field Horizon is possible. How i can change Payment history/arears, Payment data, ... ?

And where i can set Credit limit and credit exposure?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

in this case the system show the payment history of the particular customer for credit sales. it means here the system will show how much payments made by the customer, and still how much the customer need have to pay.

For to avtice this payment history in FD32 there is a pre-reqiaire in XD01: In company code data of the customer master in payment transaction tab, check payment history record.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

Simply put : Credit management effectively allows you to minimize the credit risk. So you would assign customers to a Risk category, this controls all credit checks. You would also give a customer a credit limit, which is "The amount that represents an upper limit for the total receivables and the foreseeable receivables from the customer. The total receivables results from the open items

(invoices minus credit memos and payments) plus selected

special G/L transactions (for example, down payments).

To control the blocks in IMG, Sales and Distribution > Basic Functions > Credit management/Risk management > Credit management. The blocks can be done at the Order level (order types) or Delivery level (delivery types).

Once Credit management kicks in, no follow-on functions can be done to the order, e.g. delivery, production order, MRP etc.

There are lots of reading materials on the topic.

Hope this helps, please reward if helpful

Aaon