cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked inbound queue RETRY status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody

Sometimes I get this alert in the CCMS-> Transactional RFC and Queued RFC -> Inbound Queues->Int. Server Outbound Messages (XBQ0*)->Blocked queues:

Blocked inbound queue XBQ0$PE_W.... status RETRY...........

I can not get the isssue because it happend when nobody is monitoring the XI system. I want to see what happen at this time but I do not how to do it. When I see the inbound queues in the SMQ2 is empty. Could tell me someboy how to get the issue in a trace or log file?

The system works fine normally but it happens sometimes.

thanks in advanced.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i m not 100% sure but i guess you would also get a dump in ST22 in case of queue failure

just give the user as * and check for any ABAP dumps there

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gerardo Mondragon

this issue is not very strange when some queue has very heavy load then for time being messages are queued in the queue and it throws exception and ccms alert is generated. after some time when the queue gets processed all the messsages you will not find any error

if you find error RETRY status in SMQ2 then right click in the last column and execute LUW

it will get processed and queues will be fine

then in RZ 20 you can complete alert

thanks

Sandeep Shrama

PS; if helpful reward points

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your awnser.

When I monitor the blocked queue this one is empty because after some retries the XI proces the message and clear the queue. Then I can not see what happen.

What I wonder is could I watch somewhere what was the reason the queue was blocked or why this particular message caused the issue? Is there a log or trace file in the XI system to watch ?

Many Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

once the queues are cleared in SMQ2 you won't see them until they get stuck again,thats why i asked you to check for any ABAP dump in ST22,i guess you should get a dump there too in case of queue failure

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked in the ST22 tcode, in the XI log files but I did not find anything.

Any more clues??

thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check SAP Note 751915

Thanx

Aamir