Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM to XI Using Proxy or XML

sriram_devarapalli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had a CRM System which needs to send the modified or created BP data to an MS SQL 2005 server.

How can i use a Proxy or XML messages as a sender?

is there any way that i can use a proxy?

how can i get the data that is changed or created in to Proxy?

there is a chance of xml message getting generated, so how can i use it without file getting created? how is the xml message sent to XI using which adapter?

Thanks in Advance,

Sri Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri Ram !

The proxy approach/development is inside-out, that means that you should define the data type, message type and interface message in XI repository and then if your SAP CRM is based on a Web Application Server (WAS) version 6.20 or superior, you can create the proxy "prototype" or "interface" via SPROXY transaction. That proxy is basically some data structures that you could "fill" with data and then execute a "send" command or statement to transfer that data to XI, the data structures are according to the ones defined in repository before generating the proxy. This uses NO adapter because the data flows from the SAP system directly to the XI Integration engine.

If your sender SAP system has a WAS v. < 6.20, you could send data to XI via RFC sender, using the RFC sender adapter.

Regards,

Matias.

sriram_devarapalli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Matias,

Thanks for the response.

I m able to create a Proxy and run the scenario with some test data as input.

How do i get the updated or created BP information in real time?

If there is any change or new BP is created how do i know that BP Number?

Is there any RFC which gives the delta's of BP?

Thanks in advance,

Sri Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

well i m not a CRM guy so don't know much about its internal working,but i know in R/3,you would usually use change pointers for IDOC's,as soon as any change has been made to that specific IDOC,they are triggered and send to XI

CRM uses BDOC's instead of IDOC's ,now if they have change pointers too,you can simply activate that.ask some CRM guy

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri Ram !

You could use exit functions to trigger data sending whenever the change occurs. There you could execute the send asynchronous method to send data to XI.

Check this thread:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/11/14/xipi-data-type-enhancements-standard-business-partner

Regards,

Matias.