cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find xACF download?

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Currently on NW70 SP9 and am looking for the xACF (Active Component Framework) executable download for my client machine (yes, we are moving to ZCI for those forms, but for now, I need to test them). Where can I find the downloads for my version? I have looked on service.sap.com and can't find a specific area. Via OSS notes, I only find NW7.1 SP3.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check SAP note 766191 or <a href="http://id=1A5XWR1297DR0022CV7TIB8L2VRUTYZLJNIEJJD01W0F5TWV95">this link</a>.

Rgds,

Francois

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

haha You beat me to it...I was just about to say...I nixed the idea all together. Since we are developing ZCI now, no reason to use ACF jsut to get the older examples running....especially since we can migrate them to ZCI now too. Thanks for all the help at least!

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But there is nothing for NW7.0 and SP9.....that is my concern. The NW7.0 one listed is an older SP. Don't they have to match up?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, the higher ACF is compatible.

If you plan to upgrade soon, note that with SPS11 you have the possiblity to use interactive forms without the ACF (native support).

Rgds,

Francois

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That''s the note I first went through but there is no URL listed for finding my own version (newer than one listed in the note). Just for "grins and giggles" I installed the NW7.1 SP3 version, but it munged up my system for the Interactive Forms so I uninstalled it. I think I need the version specific to my own set up....and yet, WHERE can that download location be found ?!?!?! haha

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are two download links, on for nw04, the other one for nw04s / 7.1...