cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP XI Server Cleanup Activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

what cleanup activities should we schedule in XI server to prevent 'hard Disk space getting full' problem?

Ranjeet Singh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member214364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjeet,

Please go through the Note-884865(2.10- Job Monitoring of housekeeping jobs)

Cheers,

Jag

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1)Log on to your IR with the Super user id and go to the change list and you can assign the change list of other users to your Super user and then delete / activate as per requirment instaed of doing it for every used id separately.

2) Why cannot you delete the tpz files from the IR and ID at the OS level ?If it is a test system,you can think of doing that and refresh the cache.Be Extra-Cautious when doing it.Try doing that for one small object and do cache refresh.Make sure you delete the ID objects as well correspondingly otherwise cache will reesult in errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel,

Probably you answered some other question in the forum!!

Ranjeet Singh.

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

At the os level, the basis guys must schedule clearing the database log. This is usually scheduled once in week as per my knowledge. This log really eats up the disk space.

There might be more jobs to be schedule.. others might help you..

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VJ,

yes we need to schedule job to do cleanup some log and traces. But i am not sure which log and traces should i delete. Will deletion cause some problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Recently I had problem where there was only 2MB disk space left on XI Server. So I need to figure out strategy so as to prevent disk from getting full . what should i do. Please help.

Ranjeet Singh.