Sourcing

Contract Management

Catalog and Content Management with MDM Catalog

Category Management

Supplier Qualification

Self Service Procurement

Plan Driven Procurement

Service Procurement

Analytics ( with Master Data Consolidation )

Can anybody send me such documents to my e-mail address:

srm6consultant@google.com

I know that it should be possible to see config guide with solution manager - but I did not have SRM 6.0 content yet.

So I would be glad, if someone could help me out.

Best Regards

J.H.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please refer to the following

SAP Solution Manager contains all information necessary to configure your SAP Solution. For information about the correct Solution Manager Content for SAP SRM 2007, see SAP Note 983603.

refer to the following link

https://websmp207.sap-ag.de/instguides -->SAP BUSINESS SUITE APPLICATIONS --> Using SAP SRM Server 6.0

here you will find all the available documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Masa, hello Kahn,

thanks for your answers.

Is there no other way to download the Config Guides?!

I have already seen the Documents on the Link you send - but it is only the "installation" Guides.

There are only "Configuration" Guides for Metadata and Duet.

I am searching especially Documentations for the "new" Workflows and the new scenario

"Category Management" and " Analytic with MDM Consolidation ) ect...

Best Regards

J.H.

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Since the SRM 6.0 version has not come in to market --> all the documentation is still not available.

Once it is available for general release , then all the documents will be available there.

and also i have seen that note i mentioned --> 983603 is not available in the service market place.

This might be because --> SRM 6.0 has not been officially available in the market.

so if you want more information about SRM 6.0 --> i have seen that it is available in the help at help.sap.com.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please download Solution Manager Contents ST-ICO 150_700. It is available in the SAP Service Marketplace.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello together,

it seems to be that SAP has some troubles with SRM 6.0.

I found yesterday this kind of article:

*****************************************************************************************************

Oct 15, 2007

Dear Customer and or Partner

This communication is designed to help you understand our planned next steps with the release of SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 2007.

Summary

SAP is moving ahead with our Business Suite strategy which SRM is a key component. This strategy requires significant development, coordination and resources. As a result we have had to make a decision on balancing our continued investment in SRM 2007 against the importance of SRM 7.0 included as part of the Business Suite release.

After reviewing all potential options we have decided that the best path forward is for the SRM 2007 release to only be shipped to customers that have already been identified as part of our SRM 2007 Ramp-Up program.

We are therefore advising all other customers to start any new projects on the proven SRM 2005 release and then to upgrade to a future version of SRM. This next upgrade could be to SRM 7.0 included as part of the Business Suite release either as part of the SRM 7.0 Ramp-Up program or with general availability in 2009.

We strongly believe that our customers will benefit from the value proposition of SRM 7.0 included as part of the Business Suite release and the planned SRM investments into the overall procure to pay process.

Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 2007

The SAP SRM 2007 release represents continued investment by SAP in SRM including

improvements to the user interface and a new business rule framework (BRF).

We continue to make progress towards our SRM 2007 SP03 milestone in the areas of quality and

performance. As a result we are on schedule to deliver SP03 on December 10th, 2007.

Yet, because of our decision to focus our efforts on the importance of delivering on SRM 7.0

included as part of the Business Suite release we have decided that SRM 2007 will only be

shipped to customers that have already been identified as part of our SRM 2007 Ramp-Up

program. We will fully support these customer’s efforts to go live on SRM 2007.

A core KPI of our SRM 2007 Ramp-Up program continues to be the importance of successful customers on the release coupled with our own field readiness.

Only in extremely exceptional cases will requests be accepted for additional customers to be included in the SRM 2007 Ramp-Up program.

Supporting Information

Customers with existing SRM 2007 Projects – These customers will receive maintenance on SRM 2007 according to the 5-1-2 framework.

New Customers – Recommend that customers interested in starting projects now should start their projects on the proven SRM 2005 release. Those customers that have a project start date beginning in Q4’2008 should target SRM 7.0 which is included as part of the Business Suite release either as part of the SRM 7.0 Ramp-Up program or with general availability in 2009.

SRM 3.0 and Below Customers – Recommend that customers on versions up to and including SRM 3.0 interested in upgrading to start any new projects on the proven SRM 2005 release and then to upgrade to a future version of SRM. This next upgrade could be to SRM 7.0 included as part of the Business Suite release either as part of the SRM 7.0 Ramp-Up program or with general availability in 2009.

SRM 4.0 – Recommend that SRM 4.0 customers upgrading to start any new projects on the proven SRM 2005 release and then to upgrade to a future version of SRM. This next upgrade could be to SRM 7.0 included as part of the Business Suite release either as part of the SRM 7.0 Ramp-Up program or with general availability in 2009.

SRM 2005 Customers – Recommend that SRM 2005 customers take the next step to upgrade to a future version of SRM based on their planned upgrade project schedule. This next upgrade could be to SRM 7.0 included as part of the Business Suite release either as part of the SRM 7.0 Ramp-Up program or with general availability in 2009.

Sincerely,

John Zepecki

SVP, GM SRM

SAP Labs

*****************************************************************************************************

So - I would like to know how it goes on with SRM 6.0 and if someone here starts next week with SRM 6.0 Ramp Up.......

By the way - thank you Masa for your hint with the Solution Manager Content.

It helps me a lot!!!

Best Regards

J.H.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can download solution manager contents from SAP Service marketplace.

Regards,

Masa