Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartform-urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have a requirenment as given below.

1.I have to migrate a standard script into a smartform and i have to modify it according to the requirement by uploading a logo and Ihave to add a few more fields.

2.After that I have to design the output program for that.

can anybody post the exact procedure for the above requirement and the final thing IS HOW TO EXECEUTE THAT PARTICULAR FORM AS WELL AS TO TEST IT.

plz post the correct procedure.I will be awarding max points to those who have done it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii sandeep

u can use the program SSF_MIGRATE

to migrate script to smartforms

the only thing u need do is in smartforms we dont have text element concept

and conditional statements

hope u gt it

rewards points if useful

regards

Jaipal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sandeep,

1. For migration go to Smartforms Tcode and specify a Zform name and in menu

utilities --> migration --> import SAP Script form by doing this script will be migrated into a smartform. Then do the necessary changes in smartform.

2. Design the output program depending on the requirement or u can make some changes to the standrad program which is calling a script, make a copy of that program and comment all the function modules those are calling a script and call the function modules for smartform.

For the execution part of it go to NACE and under that particular output type make a entry of your smartform with your program name and routine.

hope this will help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

why u want to convert sap script into smartform , you may copy it as into Zsapscript n driver prg into Zprg and wat ever fields u want to add can add in driver program of that sapscript

assign these to outputtype u r using for printing that.

reward if helpful.