cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Context from Web-Dynpro-Component-Interface & Customer Extention Fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

A main component uses a Web-Dynpro-Component-Interface and defines an external maping to it. Web-Dynpro-Component-Interface has a context and a window. At runtime implementaion of Web-Dynpro-Component-Interface is provided.

All works fine, but how can i create an implementation with view which contains customer extention fields? Unfortunately only fields from context of Web-Dynpro-Component-Interface are visible. I can not even extend the context of Web-Dynpro-Component-Interface via enchancement framework.

I assume, it is possible with dynamic programming, but why is it not possible in declarative way?

thanks

regards

Paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Expose the node which contains customer field as a 'Interface node' in Component controller. Then use that field under that node in another application.

If you want to know how to expose as interface node check

Hope this help. Reward point if useful.

Regards,

Karthick S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Karthick,

node is a 'Interface node' .

The node does not have a customer field during the design time. It is inserted lated.

Regards

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I found this documentation:

Implementation of Interfaces for Customer Developments

Using interfaces in a Web Dynpro component benefits customers by giving them a clean basis for their own further developments. When creating a local development, you can implement a used interface in a separate component and add your own aspects to an application delivered by SAP.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/a9/19eebc1e2943dbb2d443095d017ae9/content.htm.

I think it must be a correct way to extend SAP programms with customer fields. Please reply, issue is very important.

Regards

Paul