Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problm:: Importing SAP Objects in the Integration Repository

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi experts,

when i try to import a custom defined IDOC or (even) CREMAS, the import wizard shows the following error

Import started...

MTRLREL_IDOC_TYPE.MATRELRELES: 
  + com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.upload.RemoteUploadException: The function module "DD_DOMA_GET" not released for 'remote' calls.

Import failed with 1 error

could you figure out where may it went wrong?

thnx in advance

nikhil bos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to import the metadata in idx2 of XI manually. Check if u get any error there.

Make sure that the segments are released.

Check SAP Note 969403

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

vishal : i can import IDOC from another R/3 to same PI Without any error.

Gabriel: could you tell me the user name for j2ee engine ?

i have tried j2ee_admin

prateek: the segments were released/.

thanks to all for reply. What else i have to look for?

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Pls do check whether any other user tried to import this idoc and is in his change list w/o being activated. If so transfer the same to your user id and get it activated.

2. Pls do check http:<server>:<J2EE port>/rep/support/public/LockAdminService (for this link mostly a user with XISUPER only will work) and delete the locked objects from the list and try activating it again.

3.Have also tried SXI_CACHE_REFRESH with no success.

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi prateek,

i am talking about importing SAP Objects in the Integration repository (Design). IDX2 (Adapter metedata) is maintained during runtime, i think.

<i> if i am mistaken, correct me plz</i>

The PI imports from other R/3 without any problem. is there any thing i missed ?

thanks

nikhil bos

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if i am mistaken, correct me plz

U r correct logically. I suggested this solution just to check whether XI is getting properly connected while making an internal RFC call for the metadata upload.

Now about ur current problem,

i think ur R3 version is older. It accepts password in uppercase only. So in all ur users for R3 (e.g. RFC destination in XI), change the R3 user passwords to uppercase.

If not solved, check SAP Note 718320

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you che withe permissions of the location and confirm that u have enough rights to do transport on that location.

Vishal