cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data collect fiinshed with errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to ping this system through SMD SP10 in monitored system setup.

The status is configuration error.

The following is the error log

Data Collect ERROR for host [blxnws00]: An error occurred while uploading the Configuration Data from host [blxnws00] !; [DataCollectorClientUtil_blxnws00] Error collecting configuration data on host [com.sap.smd.server.manager.SMDHostName@913f723]; [DataCollector] Error during collectConfigurationData() on host [blxnws00]; nested exception is:

com.sap.smd.agent.plugins.datacollector.exc.RemoteDataCollectException: Error installing template files in the working directory; nested exception is:

com.sap.smd.agent.plugins.datacollector.exc.RemoteDataCollectException: DataCollector doesn't recognize the landscape's format received from Solution Manager (cca_files.xml) on host [blxnws00]. Please, check that Solution Manager version installed (ST_SER) is compatible with Diagnostics version installed (SMD SP). Detailed xml-schema error is available in the agent application logs.; Error installing template files in the working directory; nested exception is:

com.sap.smd.agent.plugins.datacollector.exc.RemoteDataCollectException: DataCollector doesn't recognize the landscape's format received from Solution Manager (cca_files.xml) on host [blxnws00]. Please, check that Solution Manager version installed (ST_SER) is compatible with Diagnostics version installed (SMD SP). Detailed xml-schema error is available in the agent application logs.; DataCollector doesn't recognize the landscape's format received from Solution Manager (cca_files.xml) on host [blxnws00]. Please, check that Solution Manager version installed (ST_SER) is compatible with Diagnostics version installed (SMD SP). Detailed xml-schema error is available in the agent application logs.;

Thanks,

Amair.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You and Kris posted this one for the same server,

Your using SP10, your solution is not published into the SMD, publish it via TCODE SMDIAG_WIZARD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes we are using SP10 and I published the data from Solman successfully by providing the path. Still I am getting the same error which is in my first mail. The managed system is installed with SMD Agent patch 11.

Thanks and Regards

Amair

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to run the same patch level on both, if you have LMSERVICE 10, SMD agent must be 10.

Update LMSERVICE to 11 on SM, then run the upgrader on SMD. To update managed systems, you dont patch them individually, you run the upgrader from SMD to do this. You need to keep your LMSERVICE SP the same as your BASIS/ABAP and J2EE patches, ie in the same stack.