cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Receivable account determination, cash sales (EVV)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I need work with cash sales, billing type BV, then in the BV invoice type I have the EVV in the Account key for cash allocation.

I create correctly the G/L account determination, introducing one account in the entry for the key EVV.

And another for the receivables account, for example key ERL 700000

When I save the invoice, the account determination procedure works correctly, it found the account 700000, but the FI doc is not generated....

If i delete the EVV from the BV, the determination work correctly (accoutn 700000) but the cash account is not determined because I delete the EVV.

¿why is the reason?¿why it doesn't work when the BV have the EVV? I miss some customizing?¿depend of the definition of the FI accounts?

Best regards,

Javier

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Javier,

For cash sales allocation what you done is correct and also you have to maintain a separate account determination procedure like 'KOFIAC-Standard cash account determination' and it should be assign to your Account determination cash settlement field in the definition of billing document type.

Thanks and regards

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javier,

To begin with why you need to maintain both EVV and ERL in account determination?

The purpose of the account key in Billing document control is :-

Account key for cash allocation

account key that causes the system to post to a G/L account rather than to a receivables account. You can enter G/L accounts for the key entered in account assignment. (Account determination can be found in Basic Functions).

Use

You can use this to allow cash transactions to be carried out directly for the customer rather than receivables being created.

So this means that once you maintain the Account key for cash allocation,Direct entry will hit the relavant GL account rather than creating a receivable entry.

In your case you are trying to do both the things at same time.

In my view either you should maintain EVV or ERL.

Hope you will try and let me kow if it works allright

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you assigned account det and evv to billing doc?

you have to assign both