cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Import SIDs from R/3 to XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We had an R/3 system with the version 640. The systems ids are R3D, R3Q and R3P. Now the R/3 system has been upgraded to ECC6 and there is no more 640 version.the new version is 700. The new system ids are RDU, RQU & RPU.

I have been asked to do the changes in XI landscape according to the changes mentioned above. Sids RDU, RQU & RPU do not exist in XI. Please do tell me how can I import Sids from R/3 to XI so that I can create Technical systems for those Sids

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to create the new technical systems in the SLD and set the RZ70 parameters.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That depends upon ur SLD landscape. Do have a central SLD or single SLD for each landscape?

I dont think anythings needs to be imported from R3. Just u have to register the systems in SLD.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Login to the systems( RDU, RQU & RPU ) and call the Tcode RZ70. Give the SLD Bridge information(Point to the Central SLD) and activate the current configuration. Also click the button *Start Data Collection, *Reload Configuration from Database.. Once you have done this All the details about the ABAP Stack get transfered to your SLD (Central) and your SID will be updated automatically.

Regards,

Velan.