cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QS61 transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I use transaction QS61, it is being populated with wrong default values. How could I change the default values? What are the transactions i have to use?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Ellen,

I don't understand why the default values are incorrect. Dependent on the MIC types you could check QS23 to change the MICS or QS22 to create new versions of the MIC these would have to be adjusted in the QS61 transaction.

I hope that this information helps resolve the described issue.

Regards,

Isabelle

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

QS-61 it is for material specification

In the Quality Management (QM) component, you can inspect either based on an inspection plan, or (with certain limitations) based on material specifications that are valid on a company-wide basis.

In such an inspection, the specifications from the material specification are used as the inspection specifications. In contrast to the inspection plan,<u> <b>the material specification is a specification that you can use for all plants</b></u>, that is easier to maintain, and that can replace or supplement a plant-specific inspection plan.

For Better Refer

<u>http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/70/2db434d6e3681ae10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm</u>