cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backend exits for Breakdown notification such as Breakdown indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone explain me the this reqirement.this is what provided to me by client:

<b>Backend exits for Breakdown notification such as Breakdown indicator and Malfunction end date and time based on the last Time confirmation on the order for a TECO completed Maintenance Order.</b>

what is uderstand is as follows:

this is all related to the breakdown notification

when a user tries to create a breakdown notification he clicks the checkbox - Break down in the notification creation page and saves it in the backend (SAP ) . as soon as you check the breakdown notification there will a popup coming in SAP asking the malfunction start t/ end date and time

which will be used by the people here for their calculation purpose

In MAM we are getting the checkbox done by Java team and when user saves the notification with the check box you need to provide the start and end date time which will be the fields in the popup in SAP system

please try creating a notification in the SAP system back and check the Breakdown indicator you will be getting a popup with date/ time ,you need to enhance the syncbo MAM010 - notification with these details , if they are coming in standard syncbo.

Please help me is i am right , how to proceced with enhancement.

Thanxs and regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

two questions with the same topic.... ??

Anyway .... well, how to enhacne a BO.......

As I said: please check if the normal MAM010 fields are not ok to send this information. Thre are several date fields in the standard included, so please check in advance.

If this does not fit, enhancement is not that difficult:

- You need the set the enhancement flag of the BO to X.

- you store the information you want formatted in MAM010_item020

- in the backend you create an enhancement for MAM30_010_create in SE19

- In this enhancement you read the value from MAM010_item020 and store it where you need it.

Well, this is the basic description. You find all infos you need on the MAM enhancement guides! There is a pretty good example that describes every step and you can adapt that easily to your need!

Hope this helps to solve your problem.

Regards,

Oliver

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member304703
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hitesh,

I believe you are asking wrong people: this is a customer requirement, so you should ask customer what do they want MAM to deliver and then see if it is delivered by standard app or standard has to be enhanced.

Regards,

Larissa Limarova