cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data modeling and workflows

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe some knows any good materials (books, whitepapers or other), about data modeling and creating workflows. It can be something more in comon, but still that at some part it would be useful for MDM

Thank you in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Should you share your e-mail ID so as i can send you Docs related to Data Modeling.

Krutarth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can u send that documents to My id srihari.1105@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank your fast answer.

Didn't mentioneted, that I am pretty clear on basics of data modeling and workflows, had some good courses about it.

Just as I don't have good programing background I thought, it would be useful to read some books about data modeling, workflows (if there is any) in more wider sence ( not only related to SAP MDM)

Should I give you me e-mail just here or is there s special way in this forum to share your ID, that you could see my e-mail then ?

Thanks again

rajesh_chavan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vytas,

"Data Modelling for everyone - By Sharon Allen"

A very good book on general concept of data modelling.....

let me know if this helps u.

regards

RC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vytas,

The MDM workflow engine supports a data management workflow (as contrasted to a business process workflow) with data-level rather than process-level granularity.

Inshort,each workflow is defined as consisting of a series of steps. Each step can be a user operation, a validation, or an approval. A sequence of one or more steps in a group or in a branch of a workflow is a thread.

However you can find more info in this :

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_mdm550/helpdata/en/43/8c779748a02302e10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm">URL</a>

Regards,

Krutarth