cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sapscript graphic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Some time ago I created a sapscript form in the english language (EN), then I maintained the form in the bulgarian language (BG). A few days ago I was asked to insert the company logo in the form. I did this by creating a graphic window on the form and importing the company logo. My problem is that the logo is printed only when using the english language form (the original one). The following text is created in the graphic window only in the english form: /: BITMAP 'COMPANY_LOGO_COLOR' OBJECT GRAPHICS ID BMAP TYPE BCOL

My question is: How can I copy the same command in the GRAPHIC window (I repeat: in the graphic window, not a text window) for the bulgarian language?

In addition I would like to know as well: How can I insert graphics that will be visible in all languages for the same form? Is there a particular procedure to insert graphics in sapscript forms?

Thank you in advance

George

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to upload the logo in that language also, in the system.

I think you have used Following report RSTXLDMC with EN language..

Upload in Bulgarian too.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

I imported the company logo using transaction SE78 (my graphics file was a .BMP). I wasn't asked to enter any language key. If it makes any difference, the SAP release I use is 6.20 (4.70).

Regards,

George

suzy_bijnens
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just now I got the same problem. In my search for a solution I found your question. I suppose your problem has been solved by now, but since the solution was not mentioned: check out

http://www.howforge.com/how-to-insert-graphics-image-bitmap-in-sapscript

You need to perform this action for every language.

This worked for me.

Regards,

Suzy

Answers (0)