cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creation of waste approval in waste management in EH&S

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

while creating waste approval i got some error message when i am using the process status as released. The error message is

'Release status cannot be assigned to the waste approval 0000000010'

or tell me how to create a waste approval.

thanks

regards

sathish. R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sathish,

waste approval can be created after business partner creation and assignment.

in transaction waa02, create generator, generation and disposal channel. then you select for which generation and disposal channel you want to create waste approval.

go to waste approval tab and give inputs like set status 01(in progress), authwasteappr number(plant_disposer_transporter), waste approval tyoe(0001), disposal doc type based on country eg for india (WD_IN), then validity period. press enter waste approval numer will be assigned internally.

then select the created waste approval and assign waste code, partners and disposal channel details.

This is the procedure to create waste approval. hope this will help you. if still error comes send your steps and screenshot to jkramchand@yahoo.com

-Ram

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you already assigned waste codes and business partners to the approval? You need to do that before releasing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear irene,

i think already assigned waste code and business partner or tell me where i have to assign waste code and business parter to waste approval. So that i can check it out. Where i have to create waste approval. kindly explain to me.

if you have any documentation regarding waste management kindly give to me.

Regards

sathish