cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploying Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

I deployed webdynpro project on j2eeeEngine and after deploying it says your Application will not start(and it shows in red color that only 1%)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subash,

Just try deploying some other application, So that we can sure about the problem That "is it with your that application only Or with your J2EE engine.

And also please confirm that your deployment is not getting aborted.

Thanks & Regards,

Namrta Mahajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi subash

First check whether j2ee engine started or not?

after that u can deploy ur appl.

Regards

Hazrath.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

"and it shows in red color " After deployment your engine is turned to red?

Can you pos the entire stack trace.

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Details: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.core.DispatcherException: Failed to start deployable object local/SAPCCPortal.

Exception id: [00145E693FF0006A000000F0000013E8000440838DCA9FD0]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to the default.trace file, will give you the details of this error,

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ayyaparaju

can you pls tell me the path where default trace file will be located.

regards

subash

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls help me in solving this error,its urgent.

Error occurred on server 18689750 during startApp local/SAPCCPortal : com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to prepare application ''local/SAPCCPortal'' for startup. Reason=

Clusterwide exception: Failed to start dependent library ''tc/wd/wslib'' of application ''local/SAPCCPortal''. Status of dependent component: STATUS_MISSING. Hint: Is the component deployed correctly on the engine?

at com.sap.engine.services.webdynpro.WebDynproContainer.prepareStart(WebDynproContainer.java:1490)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.StartTransaction.prepareCommon(StartTransaction.java:231)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.StartTransaction.prepare(StartTransaction.java:179)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhasesOnOneServer(ApplicationTransaction.java:301)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.makeAllPhasesImpl(ParallelAdapter.java:317)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.runMe(ParallelAdapter.java:74)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter$1.run(ParallelAdapter.java:215)

at com.sap.engine.frame.core.thread.Task.run(Task.java:64)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:79)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:150)

Regards

Subash

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls anybody help me in solving this pblm.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Open the Visual Admin on the server.

2. Server>Services>deploy

3. search your component there under WD.

4. remove component

5. deploy again

The same result?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I opened visualadmin and removed the component from server->services->deploy->webdynpro and deployed again, i am getting the same pblm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls help me in solving this pbl,its urgent.

com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to prepare application ''local/SAPCCPortal'' for startup. Reason= Clusterwide exception: Failed to start dependent library ''tc/wd/wslib'' of application ''local/SAPCCPortal''. Status of dependent component: STATUS_MISSING. Hint: Is the component deployed correctly on the engine?

at com.sap.engine.services.webdynpro.WebDynproContainer.prepareStart(WebDynproContainer.java:1490)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.StartTransaction.prepareCommon(StartTransaction.java:231)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.StartTransaction.prepareLocal(StartTransaction.java:184)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhasesLocal(ApplicationTransaction.java:365)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.runInTheSameThread(ParallelAdapter.java:117)

... 8 more

Regards

Subash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it a DC?

If so, are you using the DC build and deploy?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The components what we developed are webdynpro components not DC..

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error comes from the undeployed ''tc/wd/wslib'' - try to find it in the deploy section (in VA) and restart it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi subash nalivela ,

is your J2EE engine started?

if yes then try again to deploy ur project again

anyway if cannot please post the errors message here

Regards

Ng Jia Jun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error Note is: 00145E693FF0006A000000F0000013E8000440838DCA9FD0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls help me in solving the issue ,its urgent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subash

Try to undeploy your exsisting application and then try to redeploy

Best Regards

Chaitanya.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where does it shows that error? (In the browser? In NWDS?)

Check if the application is deployed -

1. Open the Visual Admin on the server.

2. Server>Services>deploy

3. search your component there under WD.