cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing data in table level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I want to change the address of ship to party in delivery document and billing document, table level. So anyone can tell me what is the table and fields name to change the address in delivery document and billing document. In LIKP and VBRK I am not able to find the fields. In VL03N main screen below to outbound delivery, ship to party will be there, right to that ship to party name will be there, right to that address button will be there. If you press that we will get the address of ship to party. I want to change the data in that? So I need the table and field of that

Anyone can help me out?

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This address actually comes from customer master for partner function WE .

But in sales order and delivery u can change the address in VA02 and VL02N tcode by going thru the steps u have mentioned .

Generally in Sales order we can do the chnages and then thru copy control this data from sales order flows to subsequent doc . So u can chnage it in sales order in chnage mode it will be available in Delivery and Invoice.

In case u don't want to chnage it in sales order but u want to chnage in Delivery then VL02N and then chnage .

Hope this help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pandey

Thanks for your reply. Here Accounting document was also released. So once the accounting document was released we cant do any changes in VL02N or VF02. The said address fields in VL02N will become grey. So we have to change this in table level only. So please suggest me to change this in table level. Try to tell me the table and fields for these changes.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tables are where the data gets stored, thus once stored you can't change it. So in order to change the address of SH, go to CMR of SH thru XD02/VD02 and do the changes.

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot change ship-to address once transaction is done.Because it is getting populated from master data.

if you want to change the address data you have to change master data address of ship-to and then you can see new address appears in the delivery doc.

Hope you clarified.

Regards,

Chandra