cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Liscense Expiry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have to do a modification in the system.

Our user wants that he puts customer liscense expiry date somewhere in the system and if that date comes , and user creates order for that customer, order should be blocked.

How can I do that? Is there any field in customer master where they can maintain customer liscense expiry date? and how can i create a check for liscense expiry at sales order.

Please respond.

Regards,

Aisha Ishrat

ICI Pakistan Ltd.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the the reference date (KNKK-SBDAT) field (t-code FD32). Enter the licence expiry date here and activate the next check date.

The defination is given below.

<u>Reference Date</u>

The reference date is used to specify a date for the customer on which the credit amount granted to him/her is to be rechecked.

If this date is reached or exceeded, it does not, however, lead to a corresponding message within the automatic credit check as in the Next check field.

The reference date is not used by SAP for credit reviews and can therefore be used as needed to initiate an internal resubmission procedure.

This date is also displayed in the Credit overview and in the Credit master sheet so that it can be used for selection or sorting purposes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ashish. But still I have some confusion. 2 more issues i wana discuss.

Should I do something in OVA8 ? I was searching in forum for this thing and one person had written :

' In transaction OVA8 for your credit control area risk category & Credit Group (Sales Order Credit group) activate the Next review date and reaction as D and check the Status/ Block '.

Second thing is that why should i need to maintain 2 dates i.e. Reference Date and Next Review Date? Maintaining one date is not enough?

What I actually want is to block customer at a specific date i.e. some sort of customer expiry date. e.g. if I create a customer 123456 and set its expiry date to 31.12.2010, then it should automatically block all new orders of this customer after 31.12.2010. Please advise in this regard.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Aisha Ishrat

ICI Pakistan Ltd.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, You have to do the changes in OVA8, otherwise how will it block (Credit Check) orders.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. Also tell me that why should i need to maintain 2 dates i.e. Reference Date and Next Review Date? Maintaining one date is not enough?

Regards,

Aisha Ishrat

ICI Pakistan Ltd.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Both the option of userexit and thru credit check will work for you. Please refer <a href="https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/18613">SAP note 18613</a> and this link on <a href="https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/Credit+Management">Credit Management</a>.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish.

I have tested the whole scenario in development server.

I have to do 2 things at all.

- Miantain settings in OVA8

- Maintain expiry in 'Next Review Date' in fd32.

No need to maintain Reference Date.

Regards,

Aisha Ishrat

ICI Pakistan Ltd.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

we can do it thru an user exits ,capture a field called customer license expiry in the sales order and in the program use an exit which compares the system date to the customer license expiry date ,if it mathchse the system should accept the order or reject with an error message.

consulut with ur ABAPER for the required help.

regards

sriram