cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPAM UPDATE PROBLEM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

During support pack upgradation in sap_basis component SAKB62051, I will get the error as given below .

"The conflict check detected conflicts between the Add-On APPINT release 200_620 and the Support Package SAPKB62051."

Now SPAM update stuck as per the above error . So kindly advice me to resolve this issue .

Regards

Selvan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji

We using Oracle 9.2 with windows 2003 server . SAP R/3 ENTERPRISE 47X200 .

selvan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey tell me the version which you are using, so that i can guide how to connect the database...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth ,

ya , Iam able to see the PAT01 table from the tcode se16 , But how delete the entry . advice me the steps pls .

selvan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Try using tcode SE16 or SM30 and open the tables. The tables are PAT01 and PAT03

Regards,

Prashant

*Reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji .

Iam not able to login as a orasid , I am able to login only as sysdba . If any other way to resolve this issue . Kindly help me

selvan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Can you give me the detail of steps involving to resolv this issue . Oracle 9.2 with windows 2003 server .

Regards

selvan

Former Member
0 Kudos

if u are able to login to Database, just log with ORASID and delete the entry in PAT001, PAT003 regarding the failed SPAM. then u can able to apply the patch again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If i click the confirm , it shows the follwing error mesage .

Internal error: SPAM_CONFIRM_PATCH -> WRONG_STATUS: C

Kindly advice me to resolv this issue

selvan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash ,

Thanks for your sugesstion , Noted . But in my SPAM quene stuck with yellow mark , So i have to rollback SPAM quene to clear . I dont know how to do this . Kindly advice me the steps to do this .

Regards

Selvan

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it's in yellow mark, pls confirm the queue. I think it's just a warning whereby the queue is completed.

or u can try Support package->import SPAM/SAINT Update again.

Hope it help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you have to include the crt for of Addon APPINT for that basis support patch, that means first update that Add on then you can update your basis patch because they both are dependent on each other.

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

During SP application SPAM checks for conflicts between patches in the queue and the installed Add-Ons. A conflict occurs if an object delivered in a patch is also delivered in an Add-On. If conflicts are detected, SPAM stops asks the user to load the corresponding CRTs into the system.

In SPAM -> under the Directory tab ->select New Support packages and click Display. It will display the SPs and when you expand the SP, it will show the required CRTs for that SP.

Now you can download the required SP from the market place in the SP tab.

Check note 53902

Cheers!

Bidwan