Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NR 751 For object RESB , number range interval do es not exist OMJK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

(SRM 5.O, ECC 6) CLASSIC Scenario

I get this message as soon as I create shopping cart for that category.

My settings: Cat: xyz, backend system: abc, create reservation

No ranges for Reservation (RS) defined in the SRM and backend (OMJK).

No range res/dep req in backend defined already for 01, I want to add RS as well, so that reservation can be creaated in backend, but there is no option for that.

Even I delete the 01 and put RS, but it says select a valid no range.

Any help/ideas.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry,

Can you please once again explain your requirement?

You can maintain number range for reservation in "Define Number Ranges per Backend System for Follow-on Documents" SPRO setting.

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep

In 3 weeks time we are upgrading our backend system from 4.6C to ECC6. We are currently in the process of testing our upgraded QA system and since the upgrade we are having a problem with the creation of reservations in the backend system.

In SRM, we create a shopping cart for internal goods and services, for our material. We then go through the approval process, once the purchase is approved, a reservation should be created for the material in the backend system. This does not happen.

Instead we get an error on SRM saying, "Shopping cart XYZ (Res.XYZ): NR 751 For object RESB, number range interval does not exist OMJK"

This is very strange because our QA systems are identical to our production system and there is no problem on production. I am thinking that it is possibly related to the upgraded ECC QA system.

Do you know of anything that we can check on this.

We have also logged a note on the SAP market place.

Regards

Kevin

PS. SAP have pointed us to sap note 891924. For some reason, it seems that we do in fact need the entry that you were referring to in your reply. We dont have this in our current production environment. We are going to set it up and test it.

Edited by: Kevin Venter on Mar 5, 2008 9:19 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have resolved the issue. The problem was in the backed system.

In table T460D, ECC6 requires an entry in field NUMKE (external number range) for Object 3 (Reservation) and Order Type RS (reservation). We pointed the external number range to the one defined for our reservations and now they are being transferred correctly to the backend system.

Regards

Kevin Venter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had the same problem with SRM 7.14.  The mentioned OSS note was very hard to find but this thread gave us the way to the solution.

Thanks and best regards

Joe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you get this issue resolved? I am having the same problem.

Regards

Kevin