Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to remove T Code from a custom profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem with removing some transaction codes from a profile. I tried to remove a couple of transactions from a custom role in PFCG and deleted them from S_TCODE, generated the role to create profiles. It worked fine in DEV, I used SUIM to make sure the generated profiles don't have those transactions and they don't. But after the transport into Test system, the profiles and corresponding role still have the transaction codes and user still has access to the transaction. For some reason, in DEV it is fine, but the TEST and Production systems don't like it. Do they have an extra instance of S_TCODE which is not being replaced?

This client has 3.1I. I have no idea where to look for more help.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did notice that if I add a new transaction manually to S_TCODE, in the Test system it does get added to the generated profile in the Test system after the transport, but the deleted transaction code still remains intact.

Any help?

0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

Which transaction is this?

Is this an APO system?

Are you familiar with transaction SU24?

Kind regards,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you delete the transaction in the menu too ? The values of authority object S_TCODE should not be amended directly but only by maintaining the menu.