cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Stream ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created a time stream ID for str bkt prfl, with a factory calendar of only 5 days workdays. (no sat & sunday). every other day is a work day. No public holidays. With this new setting, when i loaded the PB, i saw data in saturday however sunday was not showing up ( which i wanted). I want saturday also not to be shown in my Day periodicity of PB.

Can anyone tell where went wrong ? I saw all buckets showing in time stram ID without sat & sunday. Still i see saturday in my PB.

thx

venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing the thread. Thanks to all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Its only DP book. We dont have SNP. so no location calendars.

First i have created the time stream ID and then for testing, i created new dataviews with Day periodicity. other data view in monthly. so when i loaded i see monthly is disaggregated into daily incl saturday. But i dont want it to disaggregate to saturday as well.

Whats the mean of "can you please genrate the Timestream id after you have created the time streams and see again" - where do i create the time streams ? Is it creating the dataviews after i create the TS ID ? all this i am doing in Dev system.

But i need to carry these changes to an live Prod system, where i cant create new dataviews. Have to use the current ones.

thx

venkat

Message was edited by:

venkat babu

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well your requirement should be easily met by maintaining a disaggregation key figure that has a zero on all saturdays and non zero entries on other days of the week. You may refer to this disagg keyfigure in planning area settings for time based disaggregations. So any update at monthly level will ensure that no data shows up on saturdays. only the non-zero entries for the disagg keyfigure at daily level, will let you see some data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this a DP planning book. SNP planning books i believe use a location calendar

If its DP book can you please genrate the Timestream id after you have created the time streams and see again

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you be specific what data you are seeing on Sunday and Saturday ? Have you populated the location calendars with the time stream ID ?