cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need details in aggregate planning book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Struggling with an issue I am not sure is possible. We are using aggregate planning to work with materials across many locations using hierarchies. This works great for standard order types like purchase reqs.

However, one requirement is to view the stock in transit stock on hand (ATP category 'CS'). So there are two questions:

1) Can stock with different ATP categories be viewed in order type key figures? I've tried using category groups with no success.

2) Are there any macro functions which can retrieve data from the lower levels of the aggregate hierarchy? For example, sum the stock of all the child elements?

Thanks for any clarification that can be provided

-Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mike

Taking a leaf out of personal experience, we had tried Macro options on similar lines but could not get very far. Maybe someone in the group can shed more light on that.

What we finally went about doing is to develop the hierarchy through extra attributes of Location Product. We created a development object using BADIs to create and delete stock at Aggregate level. So all child Location Products would have the aggregate location products in extra attributes to facilitate such a stock consolidation process.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you require the BADI names.

Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the advice. Will a det_level or agg_level macro work for planning in a hierarchy? I thought that those functions only work for "details:all" type aggregating.

For the initial stock value I was able to add CS to the standard Stock category group ST1. This includes it in the "initial stock" macro function and works to define the intitial stock balance value. This should work but I was not sure about drilling down from a hierarchy based aggregation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi michael

As far as i know, You should be able to do this by manipulating the planning area aggregation key just like the other order types.

Are you able to see the CS type stock in the regular SNP planning books?

the only difference in the stocks is that there is a macro that runs for initial stock which adds up all stock till the date planning starts and puts it in the initial column. Have a look at that... am sure you can do it for the child components by setting the correct level in the macro