cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel line item in Locked sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gurus,

I have a saler order created in R/3 thru BDocs transfer from CRM. The order created in R/3 is now locked in R/3 because of material number different in CRM and R/3. Thus, now the order cannot be accessed in R/3 in change mode. It gives an error message- "Sales document is in use by "_____" user. If I check Sm12 for the lock entries for that user, no entries are found.

Such locked order are many times generated. I want to make changes to such order.

Is there any way to unlock such orders?

Secondly, is there any program or functional module that can be used to make direct entries in order tables (according to the changes required) without actually opening the order (Va02).

"Mass change" or "BAPI for sales order change" is not funtioning in this case as they call VA02 for changing and anyways now these order are not accessible thru VA02.

Please help me.

Regards

Alfa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

about the locked entry's:

Sometimes when system fouls down,the user connected stays still

in system and will be there untill he doesnt enter to the system again,and kicks out the person with hes user,who is probably him self.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

These sales orders have been locked by the user (not a dialogue user) which is used for the BDoc transfer from CRM to R/3. Generally orders created in R/3 from CRM can be also be changed in R/3. But because of data difference between R/3 and CRM now the orders are locked. It is not allowing to update any data from CRM also.

So these order getting unlocked from the user is not working because now no updation from CRM to R/3 on these locked orders are happening.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alfa,

Check tcode MASS with object type BUS2032.

Regards,

Gumanti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gumanti,

MASS change is not working in the case of making changes to locked orders as VA02 is not functional for these locked orders.

MASS change or BAPI function both calls "VA02" for making changes to orders. So i get the same error and no changes are updated in the order,

Regards,

Alfa