cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

discount for first 100 customers only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I want to give the first 100 customers 15% discount on a product and after 100th customer 10% discount as usual to be continued. Please tell me how to configure . Thanks in advance

yezdevan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Condition update would be the best method.

Since you mean first 100 customers, in SAP terms, you mean first 100 SALES ORDERS. This can be easily done as the others have mentioned.

However, keep in mind that this discount will be valid only for the 1st 100 sales orders. There is no option that you can set a value for the next 100 customers. For that, you will need a separate condition type which will be activated after the first condition expires. For this, you can set an exclusion group so that if the first is found, then the second one is not found.

Hope this helps,

Best Regards

Nikhilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the userexit USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP of the include MV45AFZZ. The link given below will be very useful.

<a href="/people/ashish.mohapatra/blog/2007/11/28/sd-userexit--i">Link</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ezdevan,

Other option:

go to tcode V/06 to Customize the Condition type by checking the "Condit.update" in Master data subscreen. This will make the condition type updates and you can control whether limit values are relevant for pricing.

In VK11 for the condition type, Goto Additional data. Take a look at field named Max.number.of.orders.. and put there the total number of orders (100 in your case). This will make the condition record work for 100 times.

Regards,

Gumanti

> Hi Gurus

> I want to give the first 100 customers 15%

> discount on a product and after 100th customer 10%

> discount as usual to be continued. Please tell me

> how to configure . Thanks in advance

> ezdevan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

First,You need to check the "<b>Condition Update</b>" field in the customization for that particular condition type.Then, in the condition record, select the condition, go to additional data and there you can enter the number of sales orders (i.e., 100 in your question). So, that system wont give that discount when you process 101st sales order.

Or else You can try with Sales Deals as master data <b>VB22</b> in the system,

For this you first have to define the agreement types you want to use. Types of sales deals are defined exactly as rebate agreement types in Customizing for Sales and Distribution.

Message was edited by:

SHESAGIRI.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

for this first select the condition type and in V/06 of the condition type select <b>"condition update"</b> and in the condition records go to <b>additional data or press f7</b> here u can have the desired options standard sap provided is for 3 customers so u have to create a routine with the hlp of abapers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this you have to check "Conditon Update" tab in V/06. Tick the "Conditon Update" for which condition you want like K004,K005,K007. Now you are bale to maintain the conditons as you wish in VK11.

Go to VK11. Give the sale sorg details and material in the respective fields.In the same screen go to "Go to " tab and maintain scales like for first 100 customers this much discount and from 101 to 200 this much discount like this.

reward if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yezdevan,

I think you will have to create a special discount and asociate it a routine in the pricing scheme. In the routine maybe you can count the number of times the discount has been determined.

Regards.

Mikel