Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap services are automatically getting stopped

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing some strange problem, we are using ECC6 , Oracle 10 G,

users are automatically getting kicked off from the server, when i go and check in services ,sap services are stopped, i cannot start it unless i change the password,

mostly oracle database is also getting disconnected i really dont know why this is happening, any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

SM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using the same accounts for any other type of services? You might be locking up these accounts if an external program (like a batch program) is attempting to run on the system using an old password (did you change these recently?).

And if you have not, check the event log.

Hope that helps.

J. Haynes

Denver, CO

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am using the user account SIDADM and assigning the master password which was given at the time of installation.

apart from this, oracle database is also shutting down,

then i have to go and manually start from Commnad prompt.

i am really confused why this issue is encountering.

Regards,

Najeeb ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem seems like caused due to your Database shutdown. Check the Oracle Alert log file to find out what is the causing shutdown the Oracle Database. Hope resolving the same will make your SAP run fine as well.

Regards,

Sanujit

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is your system running on windows?

Sounds like a problem with the users getting locked due to incorrect password, check that SAP and DB services are not running under a user different that <sid>adm, SAPService<sid>, or ora<sid> if they are check the event viewer.

Regards

Juan