cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

urgent help needed in jdbc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting the following error while trying to send a request from HTTP test client to my database, inspite of giving the defining the select query perfectly,

Please help me out in this regard, it is a urgent requirement.

<SAP:Error><SAP:Category>XIAdapterFramework</SAP:Category><SAP:Code>MESSAGE.GENERAL</SAP:Code><SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'tdsp_esiid' (structure 'STATEMENT'): java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00923: FROM keyword not found where expected

</SAP:AdditionalText></SAP:Error>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

basically im' trying to select following fields for which i have written the following query in my jdbc adapter,

SELECT tdsp,esiid,address,city,state,zipcode,status FROM tdsp_esiid WHERE tdsp ='CPL_ENERGY'

i get the message mapping structure,

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns0:mt_tdsp_jdbc_select_jdbc_req xmlns:ns0="http://reliant.com/xi/BMFSync">

<STATEMENT><tdsp_esiid ACTION="&quot;SELECT&quot;"><TABLE>&apos;tdsp_esiid&apos;

</TABLE>

<ACCESS>

<tdsp></tdsp>

<address></address>

<city></city>

<state></state>

<zipcode></zipcode>

<status></status>

<esiid></esiid>

<KEY><tdsp compareOperation="=">CPL_ENERGY</tdsp></KEY></ACCESS>

</tdsp_esiid>

</STATEMENT></ns0:mt_tdsp_jdbc_select_jdbc_req>

Is there any wrong with structure definition?

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> <KEY><tdsp

> compareOperation="=">CPL_ENERGY</tdsp></KEY>

You have to just give the key value here. I dont think tdsp attribute is required.

VJ

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VJ,

Im executing the same query in the database and it is working fine.

Can you please elaborate on the term 'Attribute', based on that i need to fetch the values.

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use your structure like this.

<StatementName4>

<dbTableName action=”SELECT”>

<table>realDbTableName</table>

<access>

<col1/>

<col2/>

<col3/>

</access>

<key1>

<col2>val2old</col2>

<col4>val4</col4>

</key1>

<key2>

<col2>val2old2</col2>

</key2>

</dbTableName>

</StatementName4>

action=SELECT

Statements with this action cause existing table values to be selected. Therefore, the statement corresponds to an SQL SELECT statement.

The <access> block contains the column names to be selected, a <key> element contains the columns whose values must be identical with the specified value to get the new column values. The name of the <key> element is arbitrary. Column values within a <key> element are combined with a logical AND; different <key> elements are combined with a logical OR.

A statement with the action SELECT must have exactly one <access> element. The number of <key> elements with arbitrary names is not restricted.

The corresponding SQL statement for StatementName4 in the example above is as follows:

SELECT col1,col2,col3 FROM dbTableName WHERE ((col2=’val2old’ AND col4=’val4’) OR (col2=’val2old2’))

If there is no <key> element, or if there is a <key> element but it is empty, then no condition is specified and the entire table is to be selected. This may not be permitted by the configuration of the JDBC adapter for security reasons and will therefore result in an error during message processing and an appropriate error message.

The response document contains the result of the action in XML format as follows:

<row>

<column1>value11</column1>

<column2>value12</column2>

</row>

<row>

<column1>valueN1</column1>

<column2>valueN2</column2>

</row>

This will help you.

regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through this -

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ae/d03341771b4c0de10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Ashish,

Please do not paste the documentation as it is..instead point to it..!!

VJ

iprieto
Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems that the XML mapping is not complete. As you know, the message have a define structure that you must implement for JDBC messages.

Is posible that the structure is wrong respect this structure.

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

Can you please check your Stored procedure 'tdsp_esiid' for some insert, select, delete or update? Somewhere you havn't provided the FROM keyword...

Please check it out. its missing.

regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful