Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Module wise IMG transaction codes

former_member588899
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Security Experts,

I have ECC 6.0 box in Netweaver 7.0 version. I want to know the img transaction codes of all the functional modules. Where can i find that. Is there any table providing this information. For Information I am not finding the right kind of information TCTC or TSTCT or TSTCV tables. Please help me locating the right information as soons as possible.

Thanks Experts.

Regards,

Iqbal

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iqbal,

Use the search to find some posts on creating IMG roles. This will give you a technique to create roles for FI customisation, MM customisation etc. From this it's a pretty straighforward step to get the IMG tcodes (either from role menu or object S_TCODE) for the respective modules.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not a perfect solution, and trying to determine all the tcodes in the IMG by functional area is not a simple task. However, this may point you in the right direction.

As a start I would take a look at the tables CUS_ACTOBJ or CUS_IMGACH. The problem is trying to determine the naming conventions of the IMG activities for each of the functional areas.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Sujeet