cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime Error in Import Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

when I try to import data using Import Manager it brakes up showing the message "Runtime Error! ....path to application... R6025 - pure virtual function call".

I'm running MDM 5.5 SP02 Release 5.5.24.06 and also tried to use the Import Manager on another computer but the same mistake happened.

Can someone help me ??

Greets,

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhay,

I think ur export is doing wrong, but let me first ask you for ur R/3 version ??

This mistake looks like if ur logical system settings in ur R/3 are wrong.

Greets Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well Russell,

in my case error R6025 only appeared when trying to connect to the material repository.

After hours of work I finally solved the problem.

What did I do ??

- delete the material repository and restart the server

- update to SP2 release 5.5.24.06 (marketplace-dl)

- import new material repository from 5.5.24.06.

I have to be honest: it didn't work perfectly from the beginning so I rebuilt the repository again (delete, restart server and add again).

Hopefully this works in ur case too

Good luck ,

Daniel

former_member192347
Participant
0 Kudos

I just installed the 5.5.24.06 patches and I had to unarchieve, delete, unarchieve material repository (SP2_Material_050828.a2a) 3-4 times, before Material repository could be loaded.

Were you able to load the R/3 material data (in idoc / XML format)into MDM using Import Manager? I am getting error, Failed to parse XML file.

Any idea/experience you would like to share.

Thanks.

Abhay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel,

I am getting the same R6025 error when trying to load data through the Import Manager using MDM 5.5 SP2 (5.5.24.04). This has been happening regulary along with other OS-level exceptions. We have submitted an OSS Note for this. I would suggest that you submit an OSS Note as well.

russell

glenleslie
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Another critical (success) factor is having the "Current Tables" set to something before starting any operation in Import Manager. There have been issues in the past if you do not select these tables before working with the rest of the interface.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had this problem a few times in the last 5 months. A few tips that solved:

a) To rule out that it does not have anything to do with server, I usually close my applications, stop and restart the server. Sometimes, I had to reboot the server.

b) Then, I make sure that for the table I am loading, display fields are flagged accurately; table level key mapping setting is turned on.

c) In the import manager itself, depnding on my display field(s), that remote key is mapped to the display field or compound key of the display fields (in case of more than 1).

d) If I am loading a multi-valued field, right click on the multivalued field in the destination pane, after mapping, and set the multi-valued update option.

e) If it is qualified table load, again, right click and set qualified update option on the field in the destination pabe.

Hope this helps. Good luck!