cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creation of routine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

My requirement is to make zero value the condition type VPRS in pricing procedure, so that when i process the sales return order the material document will not update any value this is my requirement. For this i need to customize new routine. How to create a new routine and how to assign the pricing procedure. please tell me the logic how it works. Kindly help me, this is very urgent.

Reg

Eswar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

for Routines check VOFM(configuration for Requirements and Formula's) with ur ABAP Guy.

CHAN

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Shower,

My understanding of your requirement is ' system does not consider the VPRS value in the material document' .

For this you can de activate the field 'determine cost' in your return item category (REN). When you create the return order it will not consider the VPRS condition type and it will not pass the VPRS value to the material document. I think no need to create a new routine for this.

Thanks & Regards,

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eshwar,

As a process when the goods are returned the Cost of Goods Sold to be reversed.

Any how for your requirement as you have suggested, you have to create a new routine by copying the existing one. The logic is you have to diiferentiate the documents on the basis of sales document category. You can maintain this in TVARV table also so that you can add new entries in the future.

So in the routine you can put a code that when the sales doc category is so& so the value of the COGS to be zero.(i.e. correct table and field name)

currently i am not infront of SAP system. So i can't recollect the routine no., table and field name.

i can check and give further details later.

Thanks & Regards,

Pathanjali Bhat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I was copied the standard pricing procedure and removed the VPRS condition type but it is automatically capturing the value and updating the material document. My requirement is when PGR done material document should not update. Pl's tell me how to solve the same.

Regards

Eswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eswar

in stead of creating a routine, why don't you create a copy of the standard pricing scheme without VPRS condition and you assign it to the sales return document?

Regards.

Mikel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eshwar,

Go to [VOFM] -> Requirements -> Pricing -> Give a new routine number and click on the source text icon (application toolbar). With help of an ABAPer get the logic coded, activate the requirement and then in the pricing procedure configuration assign the newly created routine number.

Note you would require an access key for developing the requirement source code.

Hope it helped you do reward if it had.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb