cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Totals in smart form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hi I am printing totals in my smart form. Some times my table contains more records that time some records are printing on first page and some records are printing on second page but total is printing on both the pages I don’t want like that I just want to print totals at the end of total records if the total records completes in first page then I want totals in first page if it is second page I want totals in second page. What setting I need to do for this.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

create a text to have all the totals in tht and give the condition 'Only after End of main window'

Reward if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat,

Has your question been solved, I've a similar problem and one form is working fine when I gave the condition only at paragraph ending for the footer (totals part). But the other form is not working if I give the same conditions, do let me know if you find a solution for this.

Regards,

Naren

jayanthi_jayaraman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the footer of the table to display sum.Check SF_EXAMPLE_01.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can create a text with total variable in the footer of your table in the main window. Then go to the conditions of this text and mark 'Only after End of main window'.If that doesnt work then check 'Only at paragraph end'.This should help .

Regards,

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do it like this...

Inside the loop,use program lines. Declare input variable as field name to be summed, declare output variable which contains the summation value.

now for displaying the total after all line items or tale lines,

Do a doubleclick on table node you will see the tabs goto EVENTS tab.

Choose EVENTS and set the flag of FOOTER checkbox.

Now a FOOTER node is opened into the TABLE NODE (at the end of the table) and so you can insert a text for the total and value that is calculated in program lines.

Close the thread once your question is answered