cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing data between 2 components

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

how can I share attributes from Component A and Component B ?

I habe integrated the Componente B in the Componente A. But if I want to map the nodes there are no content in the context from Component B.

Where have I to add the component and how can I map nodes from Component A to B ?

Thanks in advance...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In component B of component controller select the node then check 'Interface Node' check box in property. This is a pre-requesite for exposing data between components. Then in Component A, declare component B as used contrlled. Then in component comtroller A, you will be able to see Interface controller of component B. Then Map Node B with A.

Reward point if useful.

Regards,

Karthick S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You need to check the 'interface' flag of the respective nodes of component B. This way, the nodes would be visible when B is a used component in component A.

The use of 'interface' flag, is to specify that the respective nodes and methods are externally visible (part of interface controller).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Neha

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The context in <b>interface controller</b> can only be shared. You need map component controller of B to interface controller of B to component controller of A.

Then you can share the data.

regards,

Siva