cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subsequent notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have Standard Sync Bo for Notification i.e MAM30_010, Now I have to enhance it for Subsequent notification , can any one explain me how to enhance this Sync Bo.

Thanks&regds,

Srinivas.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivar,

there is a great explanation about that in the Enhancement Guide for MAM.

In short words: MAm010_item020 for example you can add a tex field. You need to set the enhancement flag in the standard BO. In the backend you need to enhance the MAM010Modify or the CREATE, GETDETAIL Handler to transport the changes into the backend and down to the client.

But if you read the enhancement guide it will give you fairly good impression and guidance.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

With your help I solved the earlier problem, now my task is this subsequent notification, as u told I saw Enhancement Guide for MAM, but I failed to findout my solution fron it. can you provide me the deatils.

Thanks&regds,

srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

if you could explain me your problem a little mor ein detail, I will try to help you with a possible soltion there.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

I will explain my problem,I hope solution with you.

Actaual requirement is ,There is a Notification is created, Now the additional miantenance work is identified during the execution of planned maintenance activities,so for this there is necessary to crate a subsequent notification under the same notification number.

A Subsequent Notification records the requirement for additional maintenance work identified during the execution of planned maintenance activities. The Subsequent Notification is used as a trigger for the creation of a Maintenance Order from which planning activities are undertaken for the same Technical Object at an appropriately scheduled time.

so I have to enhance Notification Sync Bo MAM30_010.

Hope this information will help you to give suggestions for me.

Thanks&regds,

srinivas.

former_member304703
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

That sounds to me best done on the backend. MAM delivers results of the inspection, via activities/statuses, whatever and backend raises follow up notif/order based on inspection results.

I would advice to do it this way, if possible, instead of creating notif and order on the device. Much less headache to push all required customizing data the device to be able to create on the mobile.

We do exactly this at the customer site right now.

Cheers,

Larissa Limarova

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

well, there is one question left: would you like to create it on the backend or on the client?

I guess you want to create it on the client? So, the process in my understanding would be: you take the number of the master Notification, store it in the create notification and send it as string to the backend. This can be done with the normal enhancement concept. Send it as a string value in MAM010_item020. Unfortunately it can not be linked as such - you need to copy the Notification Number - because the enhancem,ent conecpt allows only to add strings to a SyncBO - not any links to other SyncBO items.

On the backend you need to enhance the create method to handle this additional string and create the order there as a ubsequent Notification.

It then will be send down to the device like a usual subsequent order that you have created on the backend right now.

Hope this helps to get you a step further.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

I have to create on backend.

thanks&regds,

Srinivas.

Answers (0)