cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable 'Interactive Form'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Imagine i store an Interactive PDF On a content server, but when I open the file trough transaction CV03N I don't want the pdf to be interactive anymore...

Any idea ???

Thank you in advance !

Reward granted!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan,

When u create a PDF Form in the Designer set the property of all the UI Elements to <b>ReadOnly</b> (on Click of the UI Element goto ->Palettes->Value Tab).

Set this property to all the UI Elements.

Hope this will be of some help to you.

Regards,

Poojith MV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run the interactive form trought the ADS when you recieve it. Disabling the usage rights.

barca23
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Mark,

I'm trying to use your strategy to use the ADS to disable the usage rights of a generated interactive form but it doesn't works.I always receive the following messages:

com.adobe.ProcessingException: Rule: usageRightsRestriction named: RestrictedNodes operation: GetReviewCopy. <GetReviewCopy> and <Protect> nodes are unable to process ubiquitized PDFs.

Do you have succeeded in changing the usage rights of a interactive forms after generation?

Pelaez Lopez Philippe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi philippe,

The only way to do it is to create a copy of your forms while regenerating it with the value of the interactive one but with flag "Interactive" set to false .

That will work.