cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QC51

Former Member
0 Kudos

what for tcode QC51 is used?

Anybody please explain me the complete cycle.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hello Sandip,

you would need this transaction if you recieve the certificate prior to the GR.

Regards,

Isabelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Britten,

can you please elaborate?

0 Kudos

Hello Sandip,

there are cases in which you recieve the in bound certificate via FAX or electronically this can be done prior the actual recipt of goods resp. the actual delivery from the vendor has not arrived, in this case it does make sense to be able to enter the certificate.

Regards,

Isabelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i am receiving the cert before goods receipt, i am creating the cert with QC51 but still system is asking me for cert at goods receipt and if at that time i am saying no, system is not allowing me to do the UD of that lot though i have received the cert in advance.

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi sandip

while creating the certificate using QC51 make the confirmation as <b>"Cerficate received and filed"</b> then i think system will not ask the certificate during goods receipt

regards

thaygarajan

0 Kudos

Hello Sandip,

the transaction QC51 is used to confirm inbound certificates used in QM in procurement. According to the settings in the customizing of Transaction QCC0 -QM in Logistics - QM in Procurement * Define Control Keys * Define Keys for Certificate Processing you can set up various scenarios:

-> QC51 is used to enter the inbound certificate and is confirmed -> No action in MIGO needed

-> QC51 is used to enter the inbound certificate -> Confirmation is needed either in MIGO or at UD

-> QC51 is used to enter the inbound certificate no further action is needed

I hope that this reply helps understand the transaction.

Regards,

Isabelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

This Transaction is used to Create Quality certificate in procurement.

This is needed if you have maintained control keys for QM in procurement, in which the indicator certificate required is set. For requests for quotations and purchase orders, the system informs the vendor that a certificate is required and processes the expected certificates according to the settings that have been defined for the certificate type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

But i never came across this transaction while this cycle of cert in procurement.

What i used do is make QM procurement active and control key as 0005 and hence system asks for cert at the time of MIGO (goods receipt).If i receive cert,then system allows for UD of the lot else not.

Thats it.

where and when is the use of this tcode QC51 then?

i am confused, please explain in detail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

At the time of MIGO, if you say "Certificate Not Received" then only your QC51 come into play. After doing MIGO you will get Inspection lot in which you can record the Result but you can not take UD of lot.

Suppose you received the Certificate from Vendor then you have to goto QC51 & Change the status of certificate from "Certificate Expected" to "Certificate Received" & save it & the Take the UD of that lot.

Hope this will solve your issue.

Reward with points.

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sachin,

this cert confirmation i can do directly from UD - Edit - cert confirmation.

so what is the use of tcodes QC51,52,53?