cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

client

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to make a client copy 100 to 200 but in 200 client we some data idon't want to override (or)modify the data in 200 how can i make that 100 to 200

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manohar,

What exactly you want to move from 100.

Is that customized Data or complete data of 100.

Based on that you can select the profile of client copy.

If you want all the content of 100 retaining 200 data you can export the customized data of 200 as request. Once client copy from 100 is done then you can import the customized data which you had exported.

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manohar Kumar,

Your question tells about you that you do not posses depth knowledge in Client concept. Doesn't matter let me explain simply the concept related to your question. Do not mistake me.

according to you, now you are working on 200 client.

If you perform client copy for client 200 from source client 100 and if you want to perform client copy again for client 200 from 100, there we need to note some cases.

If first client copy is made with SAP_ALL then all the tables will be copied into target client (200) from source client (100) and if you perform client copy again for 200 from 100 using SAP_ALL means all existing tables in 200 will be replaced by tables in 100

SAP_CUST - only the customer master data tables will be replace in 200 client

SAP_UCUST - Only User master data and Customer master data will be replaced in 200 client.

If you have any doubt, let me know and correct me if i have made any mistake.

Reward if useful,

Regards,

Dinesh.