cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

We are running Ext. Classic scenario on SRM server 5.5.

I have a problem with the BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI. It seems like this BADI only works when you change a document and not when you create a document.

My problem is that I have made some logic that make some changes to the PO, but when the SC is convented to a PO either via sourcing or directly the PO goes into status "held". Next time I go into the PO the BADI makes the changes and the PO is OK.

My question is, is there a BADI that kicks in at the time of creation of the PO?

Thanks in advance,

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please go through the related pointers -></b>

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

since SRM Server 5.5 there's a change in the BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI.

In former version you had access to all sc_lineitems. Now you only have access to the actual lineitem. This can cause the problem that you have described.

If you use FM BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL to read all line items you can modify them and all changes should be displayed in the sc.

regards

Joerg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joerg,

My problem is not in the shopping cart.

My problem is when a scopping cart is converted to a PO the code in the BADI BBP_CHANGE_DOC_BADI is not executed.

It is like its only executed in "dialog" mode and not in background.

Futhermore the code is not executed, in the sourcing cockpit either.

Any ideas?

/Thomas

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We don't use 'local' P/Os in SRM but if you are talking about R/3 P/Os then the BADIs would be either BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK or BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW.

I hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using ext. classic scenario so the PO is created locally and then mirror to R/3.

so this badi can unfortunately not be used.

Thanks anyway.

Any other ideas?

/Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For ECS scenario,you need to use the BADI "BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI".This BADI BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI is used to transfer data from SRM to R/3 backend system or ECC. Used in Extended Classic Scenario (ECS).

(ECS: PO Transfer to Logistics Backend)

You can modify the data passed from SRM before PO gets created in Backend.

Please read the relevant SAP provided documentation using SE18 Transaction in this case for more details.

Before PO is created in R/3, you can make any changes in SRM side and once this BADI Implementation is called in SRM, it calls the BAPI_PO_CREATE1 BAPI in Backend from SRM to create the corresponding PO.

See these related links for sample code/hints:

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers</b>.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

I have not checked the BADI yet, but my first thought is that it's to late the BADI kick in.

The problem already occurs when the PO in SRM is created!

When using the BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI the corrections work fine when manually create the PO, but not when the PO is created automatically.

/Thomas