cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get ibase ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to read the IBase depending on the system information.

Can anyone tell me the tables being used, logic to get the IBase depending on the system information( like installation number, client ).

Points will be rewarded..

Thanks,

Mahantesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem was solved by alternative...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahantesh,

Do you know of some screen exits for the transaction code CRMD_ORDER? I need to make "Message processor" field for transaction type SLFN mandatory...

Screen exit AI_SDK_CRMD_ORDER_7153 is working for all the fields in the tcode CRMD_ORDER except for partner functions...

Also, plz tll me how did you solve the iBase problem...

Regards,

Mamata Swamy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know about the screen exits in this tcode.

You can get BADis for this. You may have some configuration for making the field mandatory.

I used bdc to change the ticket.

thanks,

mahantesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahantesh,

The badi to be used is order_save. But if I use this badi, i am not able to post a message from the R/3 system...

I want to trigger this code only when it is being called from the solution manager system and not when it is called from the R/3 system.

Do you know how this can be done?

Regards,

Mamata.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Mahantesh,

IBASE is identified by something called as external-id..

But an IBASE component is generally identified by means of System, installation nos and client...

I assume that you need information pertaining to ibase..

So the table you are looking for is IBIB..

Use funtion module CRM_REFOBJ_READ_OW to find out ibase and component assigned to the Support message, use the above table to get details of the ibase and complete your validations..

Revert for any clarifications..

Regards,

Anand..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

thanks fro quick reply.

Actually, I have an R/3 system. Through R/3 I will be calling the ticket creation screen(Support message tcode - crmd_order ) of solman remotly.

On this screen, I want to put the ibase number. But I have to do this in background. So I need to find the IBase of the R/3 sytem. I can havethe R/3 system details, using the details can I get the IBase of the system.

Points will be rewarded.

Thanks,

Mahantesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahantesh,

Following tables are usefull:

IBSP: we can find the ibase component with the device Id which is combination of System id installation nio and client..

From this look up table IBST and IBIB to get the information you want....

Reward points for usefull answer.

Regards,

Anand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Can you tell me the table names where exactly IBase & Componente for tickets are stored.

Points will be rewarded....

Thanks,

mahantesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Mahantesh,

There is a Funtion Module(FM) CRM_REFOBJ_READ_OW which can be used to find ibase and ibase component assigned to the ticket..

Just debugg this FM to find the tables..

i dont think you need to debugg, bcoz this FM will do the job for you

Regards,

Anand.