Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advance Payments through Cash - Reg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

this is ramki

In FBCJ there is no Spl GL field and the FBCJ is not able to assist the Spl GL transactions like Down Payments to Vendors and Customers and for Assets also..

In our Project here is no HR module and the total staff created as Vendors , usually for their staff they are paying cash for Tour Advance and Salary Advance and so on.. , being no spl gl functionality in FBCJ , iam suggesting them to post that transactions through F-02 by deselecting Post Automatically in FS00 for the Cash Journal GL Acct. Is it correct or is there any solution for that..here the postings in F-02 , we r not getting the CJ report for the entries also...

And another one , here they have purchased assets through CASH , for assets posting in FBCJ what should i do...

Can i create Business transactions for Assets in CJ...tell me how to configure the business transactions for assets as ASSET CLASS wise or else.

Iam waiting for ur reply

Plsss help me

with regards

ramki

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You cannot post Special GL transactions through F-02 as it is not going to update cash balance in the journal. In the scenario where you have employee down payments you can do in this manner.

1. Post as a normal payment to employee vendor through FBCJ

2. Transfer the amount from Employee vendor (normal recon a/c) to Employee vendor (Special GL A/c) through F-04 transaction.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Brahmam

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

IT WILL BE BETTER IF U GO FOR AUTOMATIC OFFSETTING ACCOUNT ASSIGNMENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii

Can u pls tell me about " Automatic Offsetting Account Assignment " and it's use

regards

ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Was the cash journal validation solved or not.

Thanks,

Sujai C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I Dont think it is possible to post to Asset through FBCJ.

If the customer is having these types of scenarios, it is better not to recommend Cash journal and maintain cash account as a GL account and make the posting there.

According to Income tax act, payment more than 20000 should not be made in cash. If your customer is making more than Rs.20000 for purchase of assets then convince them that it is against the law and so they should not purchase through cash.

Cheers

V.Krishnan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gurus

this is ramki

ok but my client is purchasing assets for CWIP through cash ( sundries )

and the other one is like office equipment and mobiles these all can be purchased by cash only..and Low Value Assets also

How can i post this cash acquisition through cash journal FBCJ

Or is there any provision to make entries for Cash Journal

with regards

ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there any restriction to post Rs - 20000/- in FBCJ

I have tried no.of times by configure AMOUNT LIMIT in Cah Journal but it is not working , what is the procedure to give amt limit to Cah Journal

I think Validation for Document type or else

Is the only way to configure VALIDATION for Amount Limit...

What is the procedure to configure VALIDATION

with regards

ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To the best of my knowledge, it is not possible to make asset entries through cash journal. We have to remove the automatic posting tick and post such types of transactions. Thus defeting the purpose of having cash journal. Thus in these complex scenario, it is better not to recommend cash journal and make postings to cash Gl account directly.

Moreover, sometimes business processes needs to be altered according to SAP.

Convince the customer that all assets purchases should be made only through bank transactions.Otherwise the alternative is to post cash transactions through GL account without automatic payment.

I am ready to accept any views from others if it is possible through cash journal.

Cheers

V.Krishnan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

Validation will be possible. Pls follow the proceedure thorugh OB28

1. Cash Validation for More than Rs.20000.00

Prerequisite:

t-code (SYST-TCODE) = fbcj

company code (BSEG-BUKRS) = 'xxxx'

GL account (BSEG-HKONT) = 'cash account defined for cj'

Dr/Cr indicator (BSEG-SHKZG) = 'H/S' ( if you want to resrtict payment upto the prescribed amount enter H and to restrict receipt enter S

Check:

Amount (BSEG-DMBTR) > 20000

Create a message in se91 and assign it.

award points if it is useful.

govind.

Message was edited by:

govindaraj s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You cannot post to assets directly through Cash journal.

You have to create a GL account for Asset clearing with open items.

Create a Business transactions for asset purchase in Cash journal.

Make payment entry to the asset clearing for the asset purchased through fbcj.

then use F-90 Transaction for asset acquisition. in the first screen use posting key 50 and GL account ( ie Asset Clearing account ) and rest you know.

Check the asset explorer. Your asset will be created.I have tested the scenario

As far as cash posting restriction you need to write validation give error message

ZCASH BSEG-HKONT = 'gl account no' BSEG-DMBTR <= '20000' Cash Account Limit is Rs. 20000/= only.

Hope all your quries are solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there any possibility to configure Validation for FBCJ

I know Validation Configuration but is there any possibility to configure as Business Transaction wise like E , R , C , B , K , D .

My client is asking me to configure validation for Vendor Payments only i.e

he is asking me to configure for Bus. Transac - K ( only for Payments more than Rs.20000.00 )

The Validation must be work for K only by the configuration of validation as T.Code wise ( FBCJ ) it belongs to total t. code , it is not correct as they will draw money from bank and they will deposit money from bank more than Rs.20000.00

so plsss help me guys

with regards

ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

this is ramki

I have tried to configure Validation for Cash Journal Amount Limit Rs.20000.00

but it is not working when i am going to post more than 20000.00 , the document is also gets updating in FBCJ , system is not showing any error message also..

The following procedure i have followed in T.Code - OB28

<u>Prerequisite</u>

Transaction code = 'FBCJ' AND Company Code = '1000' AND

G/L = '200335' OR G/L = '200336' AND

Debit/Credit = 'S' AND Debit/Credit = 'H'

<u>Check</u>

Amount in LC > '20000.00'

<u>Message</u>

Message Class : /EACC/MANUAL_POSTING

Message Type : E

Message Number : 003

Message Text : The data you have entered is not valid

But the above procedure is not working in FBCJ

Can any body give suggestion regarding the Validation or Amount Limit for FBCJ

I have tried the AMOUNT LIMIT in SPRO ( CJ - Confg ) but it is not working

Even if the Validation working promptly , then my client will asks that it should be valid for Business Transaction " K " ( Vendor Pmnts ) only

Plss help me

with regards

ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

check this

<b>Prerequisite</b>

( Document type = ' ' AND (

Doc.Header Text = ' <i>your Cash journal business transaction'</i> OR

Doc.Header Text = ' <i>your Cash journal business transaction</i> ' )

<b>Check</b>

Amount <= '20000.00'

<b>messge</b>

Your message

message type "E"

Hope you succed

Thanks,

Sujai C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii

Sujai

i did the validation in ob28 , as u have mentioned but system is showing that " it is not completed " at Prerequisite stage..

Prerequisite

( Document type = ' ' AND (

Doc.Header Text = ' your Cash journal business transaction' OR

Doc.Header Text = ' your Cash journal business transaction ' )

what to do??

help me

regards

ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

Don't go by F-02. Create Reconcilaition account for Salary Advance and Tour Advance. And assign the same to Main reconciliation account . While doing FBCJ select staffs and account and enter it. it will go to Salary advance/tour advance.

award points it is useful.

govind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should not create multiple recon accounts.

Create one Advance clearing account in Cash GL accounts Group and make open item strategy for this.

Through FBCJ post all advances paid to Above clearing account.

On day end make a single entry for all the advances paid through F.04 to respective special GL i.e employee accounts. As a result at the end of the day the clg account will be Nil.

Suresh.AK