cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

N-Step Workflow Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Mine is SRM 5.0 Version and i am using Extended Classic Scenario and i have to implement N-step Badi Dynamic schooping cart approval. I have implemented workflow WS 14000133 which is on Spend Limit.

I have Activated the workflow templete in SWETYPV, SWB_COND, and also in PFTC Tcode. I havent put any start condition for my workflow WS 14000133 in SWB_COND and activated it. I have also written the necessary code in the BADI BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI and activated it also and the Code is working perfect as it is getting all the approver and putting it to the Approval_table.

But the issue is after creating the Shopping cart i am not getting the workflow triggered and when i am checking in the Approval Overview, i am even not getting and Graph in it. Instead of it when i click the option Display as table it says as "No Approval Required".

Can anyone of you Gurus explain me where am i going wrong and why is the Workflow not getting triggered.

Thanks and Regards,

Mohit.N.Parmar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See the solution in the foll thread:

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Thanks for the solution. It got solved. Rewarded the points.

Thanks

Mohit.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

please have a look at the workflow log in transaction SWI6 for the shopping cart .

1) transaction 'SWI6'.

2)Object type ---> BUS2121

3)press button --> Enter Object Key ---> and give the shopping cart value for the Reqt cov. request.

4)selection Variant --ALL

5)Selection Period --> ALL.

Execute --> f8 --> system will return the workflow log ---> in the log --> get in to techincal details --> and see how many approvers are there in the container.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have gone through the tcode, and into the technical description i am getting Error when starting the work item 00000000301, Error when processing node 0000000007, Error when creating a work item and so on.

i am unable to interpret that. but i am sure about that the agents are not getting created. I have done this same process in other client, it have successfully worked, but when i am doing the same in different client the workflow is not getting triggered. Can anyone help me in this, as this is urgent.

Thanks in Advance,

Mohit.

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

are you sure wether the user who is creating the shopping cart

1) is authorized .

2) wether the approvers maintained from the badi are really available.

3) compare the working system with non-working system.

4) Workflow in your system is not starting at all , even if it is starting it is running in to errors

5) does this happen with all the users who create the shopping carts (or) with specific users?

6) do you find any errors in the application monitors?

if you know how to debug ---> it is very easy to find out why this happens.

1) Create shopping cart.

2) add the required items --> and then before you order the cart '/h'.

3) system will go in to debugging mode

4) break point at

SAPLBBP_PD

procdoc_wfl_update.

in this FM BBP_PDH_WFL_DB_UPDATE is called , once you are in the FM

BBP_PDH_WFL_DB_UPDATE

make sure the flag lv_in_dialog is set to 'X' , then you have to continue debugging and see why the badi does not return approvers and also why the workflow runs in to errors.

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

Did you do the workflow customizing (SWU3) in this client?

Regards,

Martin