cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDI Errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get the following errors when I create a new Web Dynpro DC.

Dec 3, 2007 4:57:48 PM /userOut/Development Component (com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dc.UsedDCFoundHandlerBase) [Thread[main,5,main]] ERROR: failed to resolve reference " sap.com/com.sap.aii.proxy.framework" for DC "sap.com_SAP_MSS_1:com.sap/home/form1":Cannot find compartment of used component: sap.com:com.sap.aii.proxy.framework

Dec 3, 2007 4:57:48 PM /userOut/Development Component (com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dc.UsedDCFoundHandlerBase) [Thread[main,5,main]] ERROR: failed to resolve reference " sap.com/com.sap.aii.util.misc" for DC "sap.com_SAP_MSS_1:com.sap/home/form1":Cannot find compartment of used component: sap.com:com.sap.aii.util.misc

Dec 3, 2007 4:57:49 PM /userOut/Development Component (com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dc.UsedDCFoundHandlerBase) [Thread[main,5,main]] ERROR: failed to resolve reference " sap.com/com.sap.exception" for DC "sap.com_SAP_MSS_1:com.sap/home/form1":Cannot find compartment of used component: sap.com:com.sap.exception

Dec 3, 2007 4:57:49 PM /userOut/Development Component (com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dc.UsedDCFoundHandlerBase) [Thread[main,5,main]] ERROR: failed to resolve reference " sap.com/com.sap.mw.jco" for DC "sap.com_SAP_MSS_1:com.sap/home/form1":Cannot find compartment of used component: sap.com:com.sap.mw.jco

Dec 3, 2007 4:57:46 PM /userOut/Development Component (com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dc.UsedDCFoundHandlerBase) [Thread[main,5,main]] ERROR: failed to resolve reference " sap.com/tc/cmi" for DC "sap.com_SAP_MSS_1:com.sap/home/form1":Cannot find compartment of used component: sap.com:tc/cmi

Dec 3, 2007 4:57:47 PM /userOut/Development Component (com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dc.UsedDCFoundHandlerBase) [Thread[main,5,main]] ERROR: failed to resolve reference " sap.com/tc/ddic/ddicruntime" for DC "sap.com_SAP_MSS_1:com.sap/home/form1":Cannot find compartment of used component: sap.com:tc/ddic/ddicruntime

Dec 3, 2007 4:57:47 PM /userOut/Development Component (com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dc.UsedDCFoundHandlerBase) [Thread[main,5,main]] ERROR: failed to resolve reference " sap.com/tc/ddic/metamodel/content" for DC "sap.com_SAP_MSS_1:com.sap/home/form1":Cannot find compartment of used component: sap.com:tc/ddic/metamodel/content

Dec 3, 2007 4:57:47 PM /userOut/Development Component ( com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dc.UsedDCFoundHandlerBase) [Thread[main,5,main]] ERROR: failed to resolve reference "sap.com/tc/logging" for DC "sap.com_SAP_MSS_1:com.sap/home/form1 ":Cannot find compartment of used component: sap.com:tc/logging

Dec 3, 2007 4:57:47 PM /userOut/Development Component ( com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dc.UsedDCFoundHandlerBase) [Thread[main,5,main]] ERROR: failed to resolve reference "sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro" for DC " sap.com_SAP_MSS_1:com.sap/home/form1":Cannot find compartment of used component: sap.com:tc/wd/webdynpro

Dec 3, 2007 4:57:48 PM /userOut/Development Component ( com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dc.UsedDCFoundHandlerBase) [Thread[main,5,main]] ERROR: failed to resolve reference "sap.com/tc/wdp/metamodel/content " for DC "sap.com_SAP_MSS_1:com.sap/home/form1":Cannot find compartment of used component: sap.com:tc/wdp/metamodel/content

Dec 3, 2007 4:58:01 PM /userOut/Development Component (com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.listener.DevConfListener) [Thread[ModalContext,5,main]] ERROR: home/form1: Build failed for com.sap/home/form1(sap.com_SAP_MSS_1 ) in variant "default": Check for used DCs failed: Used component not found: sap.com/tc/bi/bp/webDynpro. DC not found in DC syncdb

-

Build log -

Development Component Build (2007-12-03 16:58:01)

Component name: home/form1

Component vendor: com.sap

SC compartment: sap.com_SAP_MSS_1

Configuration: JD1_ESSMSS_D

Source code location: http://sm1db1:50800/dtr/ws/ESSMSS/sap.com_SAP_MSS/dev/inactive/DCs/com.sap/home/form1/_comp/

DC root folder: D:\Documents and Settings\rzyl3m\.dtc\0\DCs\com.sap\home\form1\_comp\

DC type: Web Dynpro

Host: w2rzyl3m02

DC Model check:

All used DCs are available locally

ERROR: Check for used DCs failed: Used component not found: sap.com/tc/bi/bp/webDynpro. DC not found in DC syncdb

Build failed with errors.

Please advice?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be the component is not synced with the DTR for some reason. You can resync by going to the component again, right clicking and choosing sync. You can then choose the components to sync.

If the DC is not there then it is quite likely that you did not import all required SCAs into the track. Please go to CBS build space of the affected track and check whether

the SC (to which this DC belongs) has been imported into the track.

Hope the above helps,

Regards,

Snehal

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

thulasi_td
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

The above errors occur if you have not imported the required SC's which are defined for each developed SC, but are trying to use the DC's.

Process:

Download the required SCA's and goto CMS --> Landscape configurator --> Check in --> provide the path of the downloaded SCA's file and then check-in. Followed by import into Development.

Once done check CBS url if the required SC are build (automatically) successfully.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Thulasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amr,

I've the same problem...Is there a solution?

Thank you very much -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you get this fixed? I am having the same issue now in my system. I could not find where to "sync" things back up as the previous post indicated. I am very new to the NWDI so I am missing something.

Thanks,

Erin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amr,

I've the same problem...Is there a solution?

Thanks...