cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration Tool for xMII 12.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am looking for the migration tool to migrate xmii objects from 11.5 to 12.0.

I looked at the Component Upgrade Guide and also note 1024626. But i am unable to find the file in download area. i found a Migration.zip file as an attachment in the note 1051731. Can i use this file or should this file be installed after the first version is installed?

Thanks in Advance,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

erik_schrampf
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ram,

If you go into the Support Portal there is a link there under SAP xMII 12.0 for the Migration tool. This file you will have to deploy and then the zip file is located in the following folder usr\sap\EP1\SYS\global. I know that Migration zip found in note 1051731 was the correct one awhile ago not sure if it is up to date at this moment your best bet is to find it in the download area. I found it under Installations and Upgrades -> SAP xApps -> SAP xMII -> SAP xMII -> SAP xMII 12.0 -> XMII Migration Tool 1.0 which takes you to the .sca file.

Erik

erik_schrampf
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ram,

The note you referred to 1051731 is just one part of the Migration file. Also This note has an older version of the migration.bat file and is not recommended. You will need to download the xMII migration from Service Marketplace.

Also, note in the path where the Migration files are saved, EP1 is your sap system.

Erik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Erik.

But unfortunately, i dont see the link for the Migrtaion Tool in service Markrt Place. I am able to see the xMII 12.0 sca files but not the migration tool.sca file.

Thanks,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Erik

I finally got the tool. the problem was the access issue.

Thanks for your reply again

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are many downlodable for migration tool MII 12.0 like " XMII 12.0 Migration Tool SP04/03/02...".

Can you please suggest which one to use for .

I am having MII12.0.2 build 88 .

Thanks in advance

Ketan

Answers (0)