cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to delete shopping cart via GUI (not web) tran BBP_MON_SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the GUI I'm entering "/n" to get out of the Easy Access menu and then running tran BBP_MON_SC. I'm then entering a specific shopping cart number and clicking the Start button. On the results screen if I just click the "Delete Shopping Cart" button, nothing happens. I was told to try entering the number left to the shopping cart number ("1") in the field left of the "Delete Shopping Cart" button and then try clicking the "Delete Shopping Cart" button, but still nothing happens. I know the GUI screen layout is a little weird so I'm obviously doing something wrong. Please note I'm able to successfully delete this same shopping cart in the web tran Monitor Shopping Cart. Any help is appreciated.

We're running the EBP extended classic scenario with SRM 4.0 and SRM_SERVER 5.00.

Thanks,

Brad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, the field that has to be filled with the shopping cart position in the list is the first field, just below 'General data', on the left of the status field.

Regards, Luciano.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please try this -></b>

<b><u>In the Transaction <u>BBP_MON_SC</u> in GUI login/mode, clcik on field - Created By (User ID) in the General Data section, say TESTUSER and click on "START BUTTON" on top of page.

A new screen will appear displaying all the shopping carts that user has created. Based on the line number in the left-side of the screen, enter that line number in the top left corner of screen in Frame1 and press on "Delete Shopping Cart" button to delete that particular shopping cart...</u></b>

<u>I can easily delete the SC from GUI by this way.. Hope this definitely answer your query and help you as well..</u>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul