Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change log data is NOT captured for PO screen exit fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We created a new tab at item level for PO Screen(ME21N) for the purpose of STOs(Document Type UB) & created 3 New fields in that new tab through Screen Exit( SAPMM06E, SAPLXM06 0111 ).

When we are entering data in those 3 new fields while creating new STOs, those data are captured in EKPO table.

When we are changing the OLD STOs for those 3 new fileds, data is modifying in EKPO table. But changes are NOT inserted in CDHDR and CDPOS table for those 3 new fields.

<b>Please help us to track the changes in those 3 new field data changes for old STOs.</b>

Please let me know if you need any further clarification regarding this.

Thanks & Regards,

Mani.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to set the flag "Change Document" for the data element of your fields in the "Further Characteristics" tab. Than system will generate the change document for the those fields.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

2 REPLIES 2

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to set the flag "Change Document" for the data element of your fields in the "Further Characteristics" tab. Than system will generate the change document for the those fields.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

0 Kudos

Hai Naimesh Patel,

Thanks for your promptly reply.

Now My issue has been resolved successfully with your help.

I rewarded Points for your reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Mani.