cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation of TREX 7.10 Revision 07 breaks for SAPService User

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

i try to install a TREX 7.10: Revision 07.

The installation should be done on Windows 2003 64 bit, The user <sid>adm and SAPService<SID> are already created in the Domain.

The installation ist execute by an Domain User with lokal admin auth. The installtion find the <sid>adm and add him to the groups, but for the SAPService<SID> this didn't works. The only error ist that the user can't create, thats ok. But why didn't the inst find the user as the <sid>adm.

Best regards

Thorsten Stracke

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

You say that the users are created on the domain. Did you create the groups as well and assigned the users to them properly? Or does the users you're using for the installation have Domain-Admin rights? My experience (Netweaver7 general, not specifically TREX 7.10) shows that if all the users and groups are properly assigned local admin rights are fine, otherwise you have all kinds of problems.

Regards,

Jörg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

The users are assigend to the groups as described in the docu , installation without domain admin rights. I installed a EP7 sr 2 once before with another sid on the same host with the same installtion user.

I don't know if there is a bug for the newest trex version, so that the <sid>adm is checked well and the SAPServer<SID> has some problems.

Best regards

Thorsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

well, tody we checked the User and find a simple solution the predefined user has two letters at the wrong position, so after change the user it works.

Best regards

Thorsten Stracke