Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manually add View Cluster Maintenance Data to transport request

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi you,

when I created an application log object and some subobjects, this was automatically added to my transport request as R3TR CDAT APPL_LOG.

Clicking at the key icon, I can see the detailed view and table name with respective keys.

Now I created another transport request and I want this manually. OK, no problem for the R3TR CDAT APPL_LOG. But I do not get more than 1 key into it.

How to proceed manually?

TIA,

Clemens

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member194669
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please try with option "Include Object" (Ctrl+F11) , then edit the object list according to your needs?

2 REPLIES 2

former_member194669
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please try with option "Include Object" (Ctrl+F11) , then edit the object list according to your needs?

0 Kudos

Hi a®s,

that's what I did. The unsolved question was how to add the table keys.

OK: I just imported all objects from the existing request and later deleted what I don't need. That way it works.

You can't select view maintenan´ce entried (R3TR CDAT) with the free selections option. And you can't add selected objects of a transport request.

My question was about closing this gap.

Thanks anyway.

Regards,

Clemens