cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Pricing Procedure : Statistical Condition type and Reqt.

dheeraj_gupta
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wish to know what else is the use of marking the condition type statistical except the ones i know. (a) now included in the final price. but will be seen in the condtions (b) Can be used to send that value to a particular account.

What is the use of the following routines in the Reqt. field and what do they do

a. (2) - Item with Pricing. Now in this routine it check "prsfd". which is field called carry out pricing in the table.

Can someone explain me how this works. Also if you can explain how these subroutines genrally work. It would be great.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dheeraj,

What you told is correct that Statistical Condition means that the condition item is ignored. In other words, no flow records are generated in the cash flow.

While regarding Requirement, it is pre-requisite to take that particular Cond type (to which it is assigned) into consideration while carry out pricing.

Like in your case Requirement "2" (item with pricing), the condition type(s) to which it is assigned would be taken into pricing only when item has pricing attched to it.

Regards

SD