cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM Processes and Forms....Start Application stops responding?

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have configured a custom process for the new HCM Processes and Forms. Everything checks fine and in the portal, the initiator.....in this case, under the HR Administrator business package....brings up the Start Process application. I can select and employee in the first step....select the process I made in the second step....but then in the third step, Edit....it displays my interactie form perfectly. I can edit the form and what not without problem. However, NONE of the links, buttons, etc from the Start Application respond at that point (the "Show Links" link, the "add attachment" button, the "previous step" button and the "check and send" button). All of them are non-responsive so I am just "stuck" on that step and can do nothing.

Has anyone come across this? Any ideas?

EP 7

ECC 6.0

Adobe Reader 8.1 (local install)

Thanks in advance!

(ps. posted in the Interactive Forms forum but no response in over a week, sooo.....)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Some more info....today we looked at it on a co-workers machine running the Adobe Reader 7.0 version. This time, we were actually able to see a pop-up error message that reads:

<i>Server Error:

Class: UCF_AcroForm

Method: Error

Could not send message!</i>

Sooo.....any help now?

Aru
Participant
0 Kudos

hi chrises

i am facing the same problem which u have faced .. have u got the solution for the problem , please update the solution this would be very much helpful for me

Regards

Arumugam

nol_hendrikx
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On which OS do you run? We have had problems too, the workstations were running WinXP SP2 without any patches. After updating everything the problem was solved.

Regards,

Noë

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It completely stops working....

The show/hide links link will not respond.

The previous button will not respond.

The save as draft button will not respond.

The Check and Send button will not respond.

Everything seems to stop responding except the form in it's own frame.

Very odd.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. Are you able to save & send the form

2. Check with basis administrator for ADS installation

3. Check authorizations against the notification types associated with your service type, also check if any prerequisite authorization object is missing for ur user id. Check once with ur user having the role of SAP_ALL.

4. Check the partner functions are correctly assigned to the user id.

Let me know if there is any specific error msg or warning msg.

Sirisha